Tuesday 12 June 2012

thanks!


A big thank you to all those visitors from the National Rail Preservation Forum who have pushed numbers through the roof today.

You will find that we do touch on preservation projects regularly as these are also examples of railway development and progress, although my personal interest is in the infrastructure and future social needs of railways, rather than locomotives etc. I do have a more general railway blog at The Rail Thing which is much more random and allows me to use my huge collection of transport photos. I also run a blog for the Somerset and Dorset Railway revival, which is now taking place at FIVE points along the route.

Above all my blogs are about FUN, perhaps being a little irreverent at times but hopefully always informative. Contributions are always welcome at all of them! Please keep visiting!

Steve

No comments: